Penang Skies



We get such beautiful skies here in Penang and I wanted to give you a glimpse of some of them....

Sunrises are so beautiful - our camera is full of them!




Sunsets too - WOW! God's creative beauty is amazing!




And we love watching the storms roll in. The texture of the water changes and from our 16th floor apartment we can almost see the wall of rain as it comes our way. We're into the rainy season now (some say, anyway) so we're having rain nearly every day. I am very much appreciating how it cools the air down, even a little bit.

From beautiful Penang!

Karin

Comments

Diane Smid said…
Hi Bob and Karen

So excited to see your family via this blog and the adventures you are on. Darlene B. sent me the link to your blog.
May you be blessed as you adjust and enjoy the journey of Penang.
Sheila said…
Beautiful pictures! You're in our thoughts and prayers on this incredible journey.

Love,
Sheila, Jeff & Jake
Anda said…
Wow, were these taken with your new camera? These are awesome shots and capture a lot of color. I am so glad that you see so much beauty each day. Being up that high sure has it's advantages.

How many days of rain do you usually get? I guess you would be somewhat use to the rain, since you did come from BC at one point. It still looks like you get a lot of sun though. Keep taking pictures for us, these are awesome.
kp said…
beautiful!!!!
Anonymous said…
Karin- those sunset/sunrise pictures are incredible! I'm glad to hear you're all doing well in Penang; our prayers are with you and your family!

-Leanne & Kyle Parrott

Popular posts from this blog

Hike to Turtle Beach ( and just a little side note to say that Rachel is the Best!!!)

Settling into life in Penang